August 2, 2012

sooooo i kinda totaled our car

A couple of days ago I got into an accident... thank goodness I have the worlds most understanding husband. All he cared about was that I was safe, not for one minute did he even think about the fact that its our only way to get around, all of our money is gone, and our insurance will go sky high. nope! just cared about me. thats all.
so grateful to have him! I can honestly say it was the scariest moment of my life! it was my first accident so the adrenaline was pumping and it was instant water works after it happened. i felt so frustrated with myself after but then jordan made me realize that things happen that are out of our control once in a while. He reminded me to count our blessings and realize that it could have been much MUCH worse.
my days lately consist of 90210 marathons, eating disgusting amounts of frozen grapes, and icing my neck with a frozen bag of peas. sounds like fun, no?
I miss my girlfriends alot, especially while jordan is gone from 9am - 10pm but im finding ways to keep occupied as best as I can. I got a book, gym pass, and preparing for clinical next semester should be no walk in the park. I feel like if I went to help deliver a baby right now, I would ruin everything and not remember a thing to do! better hit those books. who am i kidding... back to 90210 I go.
love me


1 comments:

Lindsay said...

hehehehehe loving this Jen!!!!!!! love you

Post a Comment